Published by linaw on 15 Sep 2011
Published by linaw on 29 Sep 2008
Department: Electrical Engineering, Udayana University
Email: linawati at domain unud.ac.id
Phone/Fax: +62 (361) 263293
Mail: Gedung GDLN, Kampus Sudirman
Jl. PB. Sudirman, Denpasar
Bali - INDONESIA
-. Undergraduate, electrical engineering, ITS, Surabaya, 1990
-. MEngSc., Electrical Engineering, UNSW, Australia, 1999
-. PhD, Electrical Engineering & Telecommunications, UNSW, Australia, 2004
1991 - Now Senior Lecturer in Electrical Engineering, Udayana University
2007 - Now Head of ICT Division in Udayana University
2006 - Now Executive Director of GDLN Udayana University
2006 - 2007 Vice of ICT Division in Udayana University
-. Communication System Quality of Service
-. Network Management
-. Traffic Management
-. Digital Signal Processing
-. Telecommunication Network
-. QoS of Communication System
-. Data Communication
Published by linaw on 28 Sep 2008
- Linawati, “Enhancing LMS to course Design and Implementation”, International Symposium on Open, Distance, and E-learning, Yogyakarta, Dec 8 - 10, 2010
- Linawati, I.M.O. Widyantara, N.P. Sastra, D.M. Wiharta, “Rate Distortion Performance of Distributed Video Coding with Expectation Maximization Algorithm”, 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology and Systems (ICTS 2009), ITS, Surabaya, August 4, 2009. (download of extended_abstract)
- Linawati and Nyoman Putra Sastra, “Statistical Multiplexing Strategies on Self-Similar Traffic”, International Conference on IEEE - WOCN (Wireless Optical Communication Networks), Surabaya, 5 - 7 May, 2008. (download full paper of paper_statmux )
- Linawati and DM. Wiharta, “E-learning: Multimedia Application on Digital Signal Processing”, International Symposium on Open, Distance, and E-Learning, Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel, Badung, Bali, 13 - 15 November 2007. ( download full paper )
- As an editor in e-book,”Design Concept in Balinese Architecture”, GDLN Universitas Udayana, Udayana University Press, ISBN. 978-979-8286-55-1, 2007. download TOC
- Linawati and Sri Ariyani, “Effective Bandwidth for Self-Similar Traffic in ATM Network”, Majalah Ilmiah Teknologi Elektro, Vol. 3, No. 2, Juli - Desember 2004, 1 - 4
- L. Lee Lin, Linawati, Lie Jasa, “A Hybrid State Estimation Scheme for Power Systems”,IEEE International Conference on APCCAS 2002, Bali, Oct. 28 - 31
- Linawati, H. Mehrpour and E. Ambikairajah, “Cell Loss Analysis of Self-Similar Traffic in ATM Network”, IEEE International Conference on APCCAS 2002, Bali, Oct. 28 - 31, Vol. 2, 457-460
- Linawati and H. Mehrpour, “Delay Analysis of Self-Similar Traffic in ATM Network”, ICT 2002, Beijing, China, 1188-1191
- Linawati and H. Mehrpour, “Self-Similar Traffic Generator: Comparison between RMD and SRA Methods”, 5th IEEE International Conference on HSNMC 2002, Jeju Island - South Korea, July 3-5, 37-41
- Linawati and W.J. Dewar, “Delay Analysis of Self-Similar Traffic in ATM Network”, ICICS2001, Singapore, Oct 15-18, 1B1.3
- Linawati and W.J. Dewar, “Cell Loss Probability in ATM with Self-Similar Traffic Input”, Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference on Applied Informatics, Feb 19-22, 2001, Innsbruck, Austria, 215-219
- Linawati and W.J. Dewar, “Implementation of ATM UNI”, published in IASTED 2000, Austria
Published by linaw on 27 Sep 2008
-. Advanced IT Audit Workshop, as Participants, UGM Yogyakarta, August 6-7, 2009
-. Kompresi Video Terdistribusi untuk Jaringan Sensor Monitoring Lingkungan menggunakan algoritma Expectation Maximation, Linawati, IMO Widyantara, Nyoman Putra Sastra, Wiharta, Reseach funded by DGHE of Indonesia (Hibah Penelitian Strategis Nasional), May 2009
-. Implementasi dan Integrasi Aplikasi Learning Management System dan Video Conference untuk meningkatkan Efektivitas Pembelajaran, Linawati, Gede Sukadarmika, Arya Sasmita, I Made Agus Setiawan, PK. Sudiarta, Nyoman Putra Sastra, DM. Wiharta, Research Funded by DGHE of Indonesia (Hibah Penelitian Kompetensi), June 2009.
-. Developing University Web with Webometrics Standard Workshop, as a participant, ITB, Bandung, April 16, 2009
-. Improving Academic Section IT Network - Design Academic Network Workshop, As a Presenter, Bali State Polytechnic, March 11, 2009
-. Field Study Choice Workshop, As a Presenter, Electrical Engineering Department, Udayana University, Jan 30, 2009. Download Slides
-. Improving Academic Section IT Network - Design Academic Network Program, As a Consultant (Technical Assistance), Bali State Polytechnic, October 15, 2008 - December 15, 2008.
-. GDLN Asia - Pacific, Business Planning Workshop, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, 29 - 31 July 2008.
-. Fourth International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications Networks, WOCN 2008, Surabaya, 5 - 7 May 2008
-. International Symposium on Open, Distance, and E-Learning, Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel, Badung, Bali, 13 - 15 November 2007
-. GDLN Asia Pacific Business Meeting, Chongqing, China, 5 - 8 Nopember 2007
-. E-Government Implementation for Local Government, Sahid Hotel, Badung, Bali, 2007
-. Workshop on Indonesia Go Open Source, Sanur Paradise Hotel, Bali, 24 May 2007
-. GDLN Business Plan, University of Indonesia, Jakarta, 8 - 10 May 2007
-. Network Administrator Workshop, Udayana University, Bali, 15 - 16 December, 2006.
-. GDLN - DLC - Staff Training, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, December 2006.
-. .Net Curricullum, Microsoft, Udayana University, Bali, August 2006.
-. Managing an Academic Network Infrastructure, Groningen Univ., Netherlands, June 2006.
-. 5th IEEE International Conference on HSNMC 2002, Jeju Island - South Korea, July 2002
-. ICT 2002 (International Conference on Telecommunication), Beijing, China, 2002.
-. IEEE International Conference on APCCAS 2002, Bali, Oct. 28 - 31, 2002
Published by linaw on 26 Sep 2008
Walking, swimming, reading, watching movie, traveling, gardening, and having a pet (dog).